Be part of the change
We are always building our network of associate trainers. It’s an exciting period of growth for the organisation, which is creating an ever-increasing demand and opportunities for our work. We’re looking to work with others to deliver across a growing portfolio of project areas both in South Wales and across the UK.
If you’re someone who’s passionate about making a difference in workplaces, mental health services, schools, and more, then we would love to hear from you. We’re all about connections, and we’re looking for people who are aligned with our core values and aims as well as a range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
At Platfform our staff, including our Associates, genuinely matter to us – you are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to training, career development and wellbeing support.
- CPD-certified training and networking events
- Community of Practice sessions and peer support
- Competitive remuneration and Terms & Conditions
- Access to a wider network of organisations and leaders
- Flexible, agile working arrangements
- Access to confidential counselling and wellbeing support
- Being part of a social movement for change
Sound like a great fit?
You’ll be joining a forward-thinking charity working to support communities and create a brighter future for mental health.
Reach out and let’s chat. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be in touch.